Logbook Recent Changes
Jan 14, 2011
- Flight summaries have been modified to be restricted to a
particular aircraft type.
- Option to sort airports by name instead of just by designator.
- Cross-country totals now break out PIC/dual by Day/Night (instead
of just PIC/dual).
- New resources are automatically appended to the
LogbookMessages.properties file, they no longer have to be added
- New Flight List export format to create a spreadsheet that is
importable (please add the line ImportableList
to the end of the file printTemplates
on your PC. I know, I know...).
- Persistent classes serial version UID synchronized with Android
- Fixed problem of night cross-country time being doubled.
- Fixed problem with flight sequencing wrapping at 12:00, e.g.
15:00 would be changed to 03:00.
Feb 20, 2011
- Enhanced to allow flight time entry and modification in
Feb 25, 2011
- Enhanced to allow allow flagging flights where the pilot is PIC
as "dual" or "intruction given". This is a convenience for instructors
in certain jurisdictions
- Fixed bug setting the list of PICs & Seconds in the Add
Flight and Flight Detail screens
- Fixed display of buttons on the Flight List when syncing
completed or stopped
Mar 12, 2011
- Fixed bug that erased PIC when flight hours didn't balance
resulting in an Exception being thrown
- Modified the Flight Details form to enable the OK button if the
date is touched. Previously it was necessary to make some other (dummy)
change to enable the OK button when the date needed to be changed
Mar 22, 2011
- Modified the effect of flagging a flight as "Log as Dual" - it is
now effectively a flight where you are PIC but were receiving
instruction. If there are (selected) flights flagged as "Log as Dual"
then the summary of hours at the bottom of the Flight List will have
parenthetical totals of dual plus the time flagged "Log as Dual". In
the Flight List the hours that are PIC but flagged "Log as Dual" appear
in the PIC appropriate PIC column but have a green background to
Mar 28, 2011
- Modified the Flight List display to show "Dual Given" PIC hours
in magenta and show total in parenthesis in the summary of hours
- Fixed a bug when changing gear type in the Aircraft Types table.
June 22, 2011
- Added Helicopter option
- Allow keystrokes to be used to match entries in comboboxes for
aircraft, PICS/seconds & airports
July 2, 2011
- Added the facility to add any number of 'optional' categories of
time - Fixed Wing only
August 20, 2011 (b1)
December 15, 2011 (b2)
- Added facility to create snapshot of the database and revert to a
snapshot as required
- Fixed update of Flight List totals when a new Flight added
December 20, 2011 (b1)
- Added cross-country option for Helis
- Fixed an inconsistency with the sim option, sim approaches were
not being included if the hours sim option was un-checked.
May 8, 2012 (b1)
- Extend 'optional' categories of
time to Helis
- Fixed bug in capturing 'optional' categories when switching
between time formats
Feb 10, 2013 (b1)
- Added option to do weight and balance using metric
Feb 12, 2013 (b2)
- Disable the choice of current machine when the Start is
pressed in the Logbook Synchronization screen
- fixes to labels for weight and balance in metric. Note if using
metric weight and balance open the text file called LogBookMessages.properties
in the installation directory with any text editor and change the line
Arm = Arm (in)
Started with release 3.20
Prepared: January 14, 2011
Last Modified: February 12, 2013
Copyright © Johnson Computer Software Team Limited.
2011, 2012, 2013